Terragold provides all kind of supervision service related to mining industry, especially for:
– tunneling construction
– open-pit mine exploitation
– underground mine exploitation
– mining survey
– geology exploration activities
– geology and mining plans and designs
As part of their commitment to lower environmental impact and improve productivity, Titan Cement Factory Kosjeric decidet to build a tunnel&shaft system for rock transportation.
The first phase of the tunnel&shaft project includes building a tunnel, which is 250 m long and has 16 square meters in profile.
Terragold provides the supervision service during construction, which implies:
– construction supervision
– H&S supervision
– Surveying control
– environmental issues control
Open-pit & underground mine activities supervision
According to the Serbian Law on mining, operators must be exposed to internal or external supervision during the performance of works related to mining.
Terragold’s team is fully equipped for performing all supervision tasks during exploration, construction and operation of mines:
– exploration works supervision,
– excavation activities supervision,
– construction of facilities supervision,
– survey supervision,
– civil, mechanical, electrical engineering supervision,
– environmental impact supervision…
Geology and mining plans and designs supervision
All mining-related plans and designs must be checked by an independent supervisor before submitting them to the Ministry for approval.
Our team has done more than 30 geological plans and mine designs technical reviews.