Dusan is a spatial planner who graduated from the Faculty of Geography at the University of Belgrade. He finished his post-graduate studies in environmental protection and is currently working on his doctoral dissertation. Since 2007, he has been involved in the development of spatial and urban plans, studies and reports in the field of environmental protection (Strategic Environmental Assessments – SEA, Environmental Impact Assessments – EIA). He has published numerous scientific and professional papers in the fields of spatial and urban planning, as well as environmental protection, and has worked as an ESIA expert on projects for the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. He has been working at TERRAGOLD&CO since April 2021.
- A Responsible Spatial Planner, Licence No. 100018711, as a member of The Serbian Chamber of Engineers.
- A Responsible Urbanist, Licence No. 201146814, as a member of The Serbian Chamber of Engineers
- A member of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure’s Expert Control of Spatial Plans for Special Purpose Areas and Urban Projects.
- A member of the Ministry of Environmental Protection’s Technical Commission.
Memberships in professional associations:
- The Serbian Spatial Planners Association (www.apps.org.rs)
- The Serbian Chamber of Engineers (www.ingkomora.org.rs)
- The Association of Urban Planners of Serbia (www.uus.org.rs)