Greenfield & Brownfield projects
Terragold’s consulting services assist with the processes of developing Greenfield and Brownfield mines in Serbia. We are responsible for guiding our clients through the permitting processes of both projects. Our services support projects from the commencement of the exploration phases all through to the beginning of exploitation works.
The consulting services we offer for Greenfield and Brownfield mining projects provide support throughout the permitting processes as well as, offering counsel for our clients during the following procedures:
• Geological exploration, geological interpretation, resource and reserve confirmation, etc.
• Spatial planning
• Change of land use approval
• Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
• Water management license
• Nature protection requirements
• Heritage protection requirements
• Exploitation approval
Terragold has proficient experience in designing projects and mining studies. Furthermore, we have obtained all the essential licenses for these projects to abide by Serbia’s laws.
• Feasibility study
• Mine designs: Detailed, Technical, Simplified, as well as designs on taking a sample for technological testing, etc.
• Reclamation designs,
• Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
Invest in exploration activities
Serbia offers many promising opportunities for investment in the mining industry.
Our company would like to thank the Rio Tinto Jadar Lithium Project along with the Freeport McMoRan Chukaru Peki Copper and Gold Project. Owing to these investments, Serbia has become a favorable location for geological exploration activities in recent years.
The International exploration companies that are currently active in Serbia are: Rio Tinto (UK), Freeport-McMoran Exploration Corp. (Canada), Dundee Precious Metals Inc. (Canada), Erin Ventures Inc. (Canada), Euromax Resources Ltd. (Canada), First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (Canada) and Nevsun Resources Ltd. (Canada)
These exploration companies have valid licenses for copper, gold, lead, zinc, lithium, borates and so on.
We offer investment opportunities for the geological explorations of:
1. Lithium – two licenses
2. Lead&Zinc – four licenses
3. Copper&Gold – one license